Join us today for a very animated conversation between Manuel Gil del Real and David Gil as we cover a number of topics in the news this week.
- We start by commenting on Apple’s new products announced on September 10. Is the new iPhone a hit or a miss? It depends on whom you ask.
- In the meantime, California Labor Bill passage is a blow to Uber and Lyft but Uber doesn’t care. We’ll tell you why.
- Instagram has a problem with fake accounts and advertisers are paying $1.3B to influencers that may not even be real or that have very little influence. Who’s accountable for that?
- TikTok is growing fast but other platforms are also taking notice and now Instagram is planning on mirroring some of TikTok’s most successful features… something Snapchat knows something about…
- Finally, Slack disappointed investors last quarter. Competition is growing and Microsoft is launching their own “Microsoft Teams” to lure away some of Slack’s users.
All that and more in this episode of MGR Unplugged.
Check our other stuff out too: