Or are you a graphics designer that gets constant inquiries from your current customers to build websites and online marketing tools for them?
Or are you a sales and marketing consultant that would like to expand into selling websites, SEO or other online marketing services *directly* to your clients?
If any of the above scenarios matches your situation, you may want to consider becoming an MGR Reseller. Joining our program couldn’t be easier… why? Because there are absolutely no strings attached.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- YOU contact your clients about any of the services that we offer and that you would like to offer to them on your own. We will never contact your clients directly unless you grant us permission in writing to do so.
- Once your client is interested in a particular service, you can contact us and we will prepare a Preferred Pricing Reseller Proposal for you. You can then take our proposal, adjust the pricing (add a mark-up) to your particular rates, add your letterhead to it and present it to your client.
- Once your client signs off on it, you pass along your client information, content, etc. to us and we complete the project for you.
- Once the project is completed, you present it to your client. If it is a website, the website goes live, if it is an SEO Program, you present the reports, etc.
- In sum, you contact your client, we produce the work, and we both benefit from additional revenues. MGR gets revenues from clients and projects that we wouldn’t normally contact and you get additional revenues from services that you wouldn’t normally offer.
- Don’t have a website? No problem. You can purchase one of our MGR Standard Pre-Built Websites and we will set it up for you with all your list of services and your rates read to go!
Interested? Let’s get started with a single project and you will see how the process works. And again, there are no long term contracts, no commitments, no other strings attached.
Simply fill out the form below to inquire about our re-seller program: