Listen now on your favorite podcast platform:
Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Play | Stitcher | Overcast
In this episode, Manuel Gil del Real and David Gil discuss the latest headlines involving Facebook, from Elizabeth Warren’s Facebook Ad test and Mark Zuckerberg’s response defending political free speech, to Facebook’s new ad types and Amazon AdCon’s conference.
- Warren dares Facebook with an intentionally false political ad – NY Times
- Defiant Zuckerberg Says Facebook Won’t Police Political Speech – NY Times
- Facebook introduces new Poll Ads and AR Ads inviting viewers to play – Facebook
- Increase the efficiency of your campaigns by combining news feed ads and story ads – Facebook
- Amazon AdCon 2919 Recap – MGR Blog
All that and more in this episode of MGR Unplugged.
Check our other stuff out too:
If you liked this episode, please share it with your friends. If you REALLY liked it, please leave us a positive review on your favorite podcast platform. Thank you for listening!!