MGR Consulting Group – 2016 Year In Review
It has become a tradition. At the end of the year, we like to brag a little bit about our own accomplishments. And since we are a creative bunch, we’ve created a new Infographic to illustrate the highlights of our work. 2016 has been another fantastic year for MGR Consulting Group and our team is super-proud of all the projects that we’ve managed to complete in just 365 days. So much so, that when I commissioned one of our researchers to come up with the facts & figures for the infographic, she had a hard time compiling so many projects in so little time.
Here’s what a year in the life of MGR Consulting Group looks like, or more accurately, what we have been able to produce for our clients in 2016.
- 60+ Responsive Websites & Landing Pages Launched
- 500 + Email Campaigns
- 100+ eNewsletters
- 90+ Online Photo Galleries
- 200+ Original SEO and Blog Articles
- 100+ Client Competitive Reports
- 50 MGR WebBooks
- 300 + Animated Banners
- 8,500 Social Media Posts
- 30+ Infographics – plus this one ?
- 200 + Interactive and Printed Area Maps
- 18 Amazon.com FBA Stores Setups
- 100 + Pay-per-Click Campaigns
- 4,500 + Campaign Fine Tuning Actions
- 20 Invitations and Animated Holiday eCards
- 1,100+ Advertising Banners
- 150+ Print Ads Designed
- 600 + Additional Print Designs
- 14 Local Area Restaurant Guides
But enough with the bullets! We are a design agency after all, so take a look at the infographic below and enjoy!
Of course, we couldn’t have completed any of these projects if it weren’t for the outstanding group of clients and partners that we work with every day! But now that 2016 is rapidly coming to an end, it’s time to start setting our goals for 2017, and believe me, we have plenty of goals and fun projects already in the works. So here’s to a very happy and successful 2017 and to the many projects and challenges that we will have ahead of us in the months to come!
Manuel Gil del Real