Listen now on your favorite podcast platform:
Earnings Season! David joins Manuel at MGR Unplugged to discuss 2nd Quarter earnings reports from some of our favorite companies, including Starbucks, Intel, Alphabet (Google), Tesla, Facebook, Amazon, and more!
- Starbucks Earnings: We love coffee and apparently, a lot of people love Starbucks too!
- Snap Earnings: Finally the stock price gets back to its IPO range!
- Intel: Good numbers, but we wonder about their future… Are they starting to fall back?
- Google Earnings: After a disappointing first quarter, revenues are back up in the second quarter. Ad revenues dominate.
- Tesla Earnings: Oh boy… Tesla is down. Production issues again. But we’ve heard that before.
- PayPal Earnings: Not what investors expected, but we think they will do better next quarter.
- Facebook Earnings: The Teflon company. No matter all the negative press, revenues keep going up and up and up again!
- Amazon Earnings: Not bad considering their new Prime 1 Day Delivery ate part of their profit. But who’s brave enough to bet against Amazon?
- Antitrust Probe: Alphabet, Facebook, Amazon… will be watching very thoroughly to see what the US Dept. of Justice has to say about their Antitrust investigation. Stay tuned…. wait! you already are, right?
Check our other stuff out too: