Listen now on your favorite podcast platform:
Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Play | Stitcher | Overcast
On the 50th Anniversary of the Moon Landing, David joins Manuel at MGR Unplugged to chat about some of the latest trending topics, including:
David’s interview with Joshua Browder, the developer of the “Do Not Pay” App (Apple Store): https://apps.apple.com/us/app/donotpay/id1427999657
The DoNotPay app is the home of the world’s first robot lawyer. Fight corporations, beat bureaucracy and sue anyone at the press of a button. This app is completely free and you keep 100% of what you save. You can listen to the full interview on our sister podcast at www.MGREdge.com
Elon Musk’s Neuralink Presentation.
The N1 Implant and what applications it may have in the future. You can view his presentation here: https://youtu.be/lA77zsJ31nA
Amazon Prime’s first results.
- Amazon says this year’s Prime Day surpassed Black Friday and Cyber Monday combined
- Amazon said it sold over 100,000 laptops, 200,000 televisions, 300,000 headphones, 350,000 luxury beauty products and more than 1 million toys.
- In the U.S., it said top-selling items were the LifeStraw Personal Water Filter, the Instant Pot DUO60 and 23andMe health and ancestry kits.
- The online retailer, which didn’t disclose an actual sales figure in the press release, called the two-day sale across 18 countries the “largest shopping event in Amazon history.” Last year’s Prime Day only ran for 36 hours.
- Data compiled from CNBC’s article here: https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/17/amazon-announces-prime-day-2019-results.html
Check our other stuff out too: