Listen now on your favorite podcast platform:
Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Play | Stitcher | Overcast
After a two-week business trip in Spain, Manuel Gil del Real and his partner David Gil discuss their impressions about the European lifestyle and the advantages of potentially hiring contractors from European countries with a lower cost of living.
Among other topics, we talk about:
- The urban lifestyle compared to the more suburban living in the US
- Public transportation in large European cities
- Cost of living in European countries
- Average income and income to debt ratio compared to the US
- Eating and dining out. Why European waitress love American patrons and their generous tips
All that and much more in this episode of MGR Unplugged.Check our other stuff out too:
If you liked this episode, please share it with your friends. If you REALLY liked it, please leave us a positive review on your favorite podcast platform. Thank you for listening!!