Digital Marketing Strategy
Digital marketing spend as it relates to paid search campaigns surely took an upward turn in 2017. This means that more advertisers are shifting their budgets from traditional media (print, radio and even TV) to digital marketing. This in turn, increases competition for the same ad space (read: bid amounts) which results in higher costs.
Paid Search Campaigns
On the positive side, Google’s improved search algorithms are also providing a more accurate experience and better ROI for all advertisers. Ad costs have increased but ad revenues have also increased and your ad clicks are working better than ever before.
Google Ads is primarily effective for intent-based searches. Advertisers are becoming savvier by targeting specific audience groups that fit their particular user demographic. Cross-platform targeting has become a huge goal in 2018 and beyond. Combining social media audiences (interest-based) with paid search audiences (intent-based) will be the key into getting the most our of your campaigns in the coming months.
Paid Social Campaigns
If you remotely follow MGR’s podcast, blogs, Alexa briefings or any other marketing content that we put out on a regular basis, you already know our opinion about paid social campaigns. In a nutshell, if you’re not actively advertising at least on Facebook and Instagram, you’re in for a crude reality check. This is one of those situations when you cannot afford not to be there.
As far as CPM, yes, at MGR we too remember when we used to add $5 to ‘boost a post’ and see the “Likes” grow on our pages. But those days are way gone now. Facebook’s CPM just 12 months ago was around $6; today is closer to $12, but still far behind paid search… for now. Likewise, Instagram’s CPM today is around $5, that’s what we mean by saying that it is grossly under-priced… Why wait to advertise at $10 CPM in a couple of years when you can get the same results today for half the price?
Paid social offers a LOT of possibilities to advertisers. It’s also a constant moving target with continuous updates and tweaks that will drive everyone crazy. But if you find an agency like MGR that understands how the game is played, you will be the winner in the long run.
All MGR Paid Digital Marketing Managed Services Include:
- Creating and setting up definite ad accounts with Google, Bing, Yahoo! and Facebook
- Research of the most relevant keyword phrase(s) that best describe a client’s product/service
- Creation of a targeted keyword rich ad copy for client’s campaigns based on client input
- Determination of niche markets that a client may be able to tap into
- Budget management and Campaign Estimator based on campaign length
- Weekly Maintenance and Adjustment of all Campaign Elements
- Personal account managers
- Detailed campaign analysis and reporting on a monthly basis
- A change of campaign focus as required based on seasonal, financial and other factors
Interested? Simply fill out the form on this page and one of our team members will contact you shortly to go over your project and any other questions that you may have.