MGR – Real Estate & Home Builders – Digital Marketing
MGR offers years of expertise working with a variety of real estate professionals and home builders and brokerage agencies . By working with our MGR team you can rest assured that your new branding campaign, website design, print or digital marketing promotions will be closely monitored at all times so that you achieve a maximum return on your investment.
Our “mobile-first” approach to real estate marketing ensures that your prospective buyers will always find your properties and your offerings while on the go, as well as from a variety of social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube to increase your multi-channel exposure.
Key Factors to Consider for Real Estate Digital Marketing
- Defining Your Campaign Objectives
- Location Targeting: Target by Zip Code – Mile Radius
- Age Targeting: Target the Age Ranges Most Likely to Buy
- Demographic Targeting: Target by Household Income Bracket
- Creating Custom Audiences & Lookalike Audiences
- Scheduling Your Ads For Peak Performance
- Using Video to Showcase Your Property
- Creating Carousel Ads to Show Multiple Properties
- Drafting Compelling Ad Copy
Additional Facts to Consider for Your Campaign:
Home Buyer Statistics
- First-Time vs. Repeat Buyers:
- First-time buyers: 33%
- Median age of first-time buyers: 32
- Median age of repeat buyers: 55
- Median household income of first-time buyers: $75,000
- Median household income of repeat buyers: $100,000
- The typical home purchased was 1,900 square feet in size, was built in 1991, and had three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- Among those who financed their home purchase, buyers typically financed 90% of the home price.
- 87% of buyers purchased their home through a real estate agent or broker—a share that has steadily increased from 69 percent in 2001.
- Buyers who would use their agent again or recommend their agent to others: 74%
- Where buyers found the home they purchased:
- Internet: 50%
- Real estate agent: 28%
- Yard sign/open house sign: 7%
- Friend, relative or neighbor: 7%
- Home builder or their agent: 5%
- Directly from sellers/Knew the sellers: 2%
- Print newspaper advertisement: 1%
Source: 2018 National Association of REALTORS® Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers
- 78% of home buyers surveyed in NAR’s 2013 Community Preference Survey responded that neighborhood quality is more important than the size of the home. 57% would forego a home with a larger yard in favor of a shorter commute.
Contact Us to discuss your real estate project!