MGR – Restaurant Branding – Web Design – Digital Marketing
MGR offers years of expertise working with a variety of restaurants, from small independent brands to larger ownership groups. By working with our MGR team you can rest assured that your new restaurant branding campaign, website design or digital marketing account will be closely monitored at all times so that you achieve a maximum return on your investment.
Our “mobile-first” approach to restaurant marketing ensures that your customers will always find your location and your offerings on the go, as well as from a variety of social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube to increase your multi-channel exposure.
Discovery Questions for Restaurant Marketing.
- What is your target demographic, age, income, location, language.
- Does the restaurant have a street front of is it inside a hotel, shopping mall or building? How do you get ‘eyes & bodies’ in now?
- If a hotel restaurant, are you considering hotel guests promotions vs. non-guests’ promotions. Using Your own 1st Party Data.
- Are you using Open Table database & Social Media Retargeting?
- Are you creating video content, video ads, Facebook Live, Instagram Live, YouTube Channel content?
- Do you have a Chef’s Blog – Podcasting – Culinary Recipes, From the Chef’s Kitchen
- Do you offer Catering for Private Dining and Group Dining?
- Do you have Special Events, Happy Hour, Holiday Events, Themed Events, Wine Tasting Dinners
- Who are your current competitors, nearby or otherwise?
- Do you sell Merchandise or Food Product Sales to patrons, selling on-site or online for delivery?
Additional Industry Facts to Consider:
- The average time that a consumer is willing to travel to a local restaurant is 17 minutes and this has little change depending on age groups.
- The most common platform for restaurant advertising in 2017 is social media and is utilized by 75% of restaurateurs. (Source)
- When it comes to social media, restaurants are most likely to use Facebook (92% of restaurants) and least likely to use Snapchat (16% of restaurants). (Source)
- Pent-up demand for restaurants remains high, with 39% of adults not eating on premises at restaurants as often as they would like. (Source)
- 61% of adults say they would rather spend money on an experience, such as a restaurant or other activity, compared to purchasing an item from a store. (Source)
- New Customers Vs Returning Customers: 40% of customers will return after 1st 42% of customers will return after 2nd visit. 70% of customers will return after 3rd visit. Market for 3 visits.
- Diners prioritize delicious food when choosing a restaurant to visit, followed by quality of service. (Source)
- 51% of diners go out to eat more than once a week. (Source)
- When placing an online order, a patron is more likely to use a restaurant’s website than a third-party site like EAT24. (Source)